Thursday 10 December 2015

CONSTRUCTION: FILMING

Filming- LOVE 
SCENE

Today, we filmed the love scene with Daisy and her "love interest". Prior to filming, my partner and I were sceptical of how this was going to look, as it was vital it was realistic and heart warming.
The scene was by no means easy to film, as creating a romantic ora was extremely difficult to do.

We focused on close ups of the hands, as previously we have looked into how hands and actions are a good way of displaying emotions, feelings and a good idea of the overall situation. I have expanded on this idea in this BLOG POST.

When I edit this scene, I want to make it fast, cutting each scene in quickly. I want to do this because teenage love is a whirlwind, and I can represent this via the editing.

We did have to go back and film more of these scenes as at first it wasn't enough to work with and didn't underpin the "flirtatious banter" clearly enough. I have created a GIF, in order to show some photos of the process of editing.




1 comment:

  1. Yes, creating a romantic aura that looks artless and genuine is tricky. You might want to frame more tightly so that there isn't as much empty space.

    ReplyDelete