Tuesday 8 December 2015

PLANNING: IN DESIGN

In Design

Recently, I have been introduced to a software called "In Design", in order to create my movie poster. In the lesson, I was taught the basics, and hope to learn more and more as I create different innovative designs.


 In the small amount of time I had in the lesson to experiment with the software, I started to try varying effects using the actual photo I want to use on the movie poster itself. Through previous research which can be found elsewhere on the blog, I have planned how I want the final poster too look. I experimented with different cartoon effects on the picture, and also cut around the image itself, deleting the unwanted background.






I also experimented with different ways to display the fonts, and found that "In Design" allows you many more options than Photoshop regarding displaying of fonts. I discovered the "type on a path", which was really effective in the way in which it was displayed, I hope to use this in my final poster, as it displays the varying skills I've learnt using a completely new software.

1 comment: