Wednesday 20 January 2016

CONSTRUCTION: FILMING

Filming- SLEEPOVER SCENE

Today, my partner and I filmed the sleepover scene. This was one of Daisy's final dreams in her scrapbook and underpins her close friendship with Elli- meaning it was very important. 

My duty was to layout the scene and place the camera in the appropriate place. I used a plain bed and covered it with sweets and pillows, things often found at sleepovers (as seen in the boomerang I have added).  I also added magazines, makeup and perfume to allude the fact it was a girly, stress-free sleepover.

We kept the camera running and worked around with various angles and idea we could use that would help convey the fact it was just lots of fun. The footage worked out very well, and I look forward to editing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment